We can help with:
- procedure of international protection application (help during the administrative procedure)
- actions (appeals) against international protection decisions
- actions within Highest Administrative Court, Constitutional Court
- Problems for migration law (stay status, visas…)
- labor law (employment of aliens)
- Other problems (registry, housing…)
In case you need some of the above mentioned services or you are solving different problem connected with asylum and migration law email us at email@example.com or submit our contact form!
We provide or mediate spiritual conversations, evangelical meetings, missionary trips etc. We build on Christian principles. We like to spread our faith! We especially know how liberating, strengthening and unlimitedly goo is God´s love! God´s love is what we want to show others! What can we help you with?
- Are you looking for someone for spiritual talks?
- Do you want to learn more about Christianity, our faith, Bible…?
- Are you searching Christian community in your place?
- Do you need any other spiritual help?
We would love to find you someone who will be your guide in Christian life, mentor or new best friend! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit our contact form!
Social or other services
We can help with:
- employment search
- accommodation search
- search for educational institutions or training course
- search for a doctor or medical facilit
- search for/arrangement of psychological help or therapy
- translation service
Humanitarian help is mostly provided through the HOPE FOR NATIONS Project.
If you are in need of any above mentioned service or you want to provide this kind of help to our clients, please contact us at email@example.com or submit our contact form!
- lectures or workshops for the general public (covering our work, migration, migration law etc.)
- short presentations or discussions on our work held for Christian communities (talks on missionary and humanitarian work done during our Hope for Nations journeys, introducing our activities etc.)
- educational programmes for schools (workshops or discussions on various topics, adapted to the students and pupils’ age and specialization – asylum and migration law, migration, social problems of foreigners etc.)
- sessions for specialists (mainly for lawyers, translators/interpreters, social workers etc.)
Do you want to know more about CRS, work with refugees, our journeys to migration flow areas, asylum and migration law or you would just like to find out what “that migration and those refugees” actually mean, let us know at…
firstname.lastname@example.org or submit our contact form.